Wednesday, August 27, 2008

RSS 7.1

YES, it took a while, but success is my friend today, folks. What do I like about RSS and Newsfeeds? One has up to the minute access to the latest news and reports on whatever one chooses. Whether I would favour this over accessing my 'favourites' remains to be seen. It is another way to manage information. Useful ways libraries could or already are using RSS - check out 'Christchurch City Libraries' there is a short summary with links to all there RSS feeds. Seeing is understanding.

1 comment:

Biblio Chick said...

Hey there, Juicy Lucy - have you given up or just taking it easy? Keep plodding - it gets better with each exercise. Make merry with the grape in the small wee hours and thrash the h..l out of the tasks. We must set up proper blogs when all this is over so that we can wow each other and all our friends and relations with how clever we are. My kids are already in awe of me - and that is something I never thought to achieve at this decrepit stage of my existence! Cannot let the young one's have all the fun, now can we????? Who knows who we may yet meet online!!!!! I've already met up with David Whyte and remain in love with a capital L! Pure poetry, pure perfection, pure pleasure. It is indeed a brave new world that has such creatures in it.